I am writing a review of one of my favourite blog. I visit these types of blog very often especially in summer vocations. The link of that blog is http//www.canadatrip.co.uk/ .According to the Wikipedia, a blog is a different type of website.Usually, a blog is maintained by a person or group of people with regular entries of comments,update information,description of events or other material such that videos or graphics.
I like this blog due to many reasons and one of the main reason that its travel blog.The first impression of this blog is its awesome design and its attraction to every who visit this blog first time. we can find every thing if we have a plan to go abroad.Contents and writing style of this blog is very good. The people who manage it looks like professional writer who convey their message effectively with good writing impression. My suggestion to improve the quality of this blog is the lack of very frequent posting.Every month it should be update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The blog seem to be attracting a lot of peoples, such as families and friends since the blog is about many different trips in Canada. I like the design of the blog because it really represents Canada. And I agree with you, the most recent was from December 2009, which the update turns out to be very slow.
ReplyDeleteThis blog is about travel; I am very interested in travel. I think I will love this blog very much.
ReplyDeleteVery good, very good. An absolutely splendid review on an absolutely splendid blog. I have been looking into doing some travel after im finished at nait, this blog could be helpful.
ReplyDelete