Friday, March 26, 2010
Making a business card
Since there is a good source for making a business card, I’d like to make one. I think it will also help me to have a better idea for my report. I am planning to do business in the hotel industry. Therefore, presenting me or presenting my hotel to others is very important, and I think a good business card will help me. In my opinion, it is very important to have a small photo of my hotel on my business card. Also I need to have information that will help people to remember my hotel; a website address can be a good source for them to look at and have a first impression. I probably need both my phone number and the reservation number for the hotel. I should put my email address there too, because someone may prefer to contact me by email. I will try every effort to impress people when I am giving these business cards. I don’t hope that they throw it away after we finish the conversation. Maybe I should have some kind of coupon on there. If they present my business card to the front desk, they can get a discount. Then they will consider my business card is more important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The hospitality industry can be very rewarding, running a hotel would definitely be a tough job. Perhaps you wouldn't even need to print coupons on the back, that seems kind of cheesy. If you really wanted the recipient of your card to stay at your hotel you could sign it and tell them that your hotel staff would look after them if they present the card. This technique would make people feel special and want to attend your hotel.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your suggestion, maybe I will try it in the future.
ReplyDelete