http://www.catalystmarketers.com/fashion-show-event-hosting/
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Small retail clothing business success
I reviewed a blog about the steps one must take to set up a successful fashion show for the opening of their small retail clothing outlet. Some of the steps include; sending local people free clothes and tickets to the event, twittering the event live, providing food and beverages for attendees, and making sure to greet your guests. The blog is short and doesn't go into great detail but it is a good outline of how to go about putting on a small fashion show. The author has provided two pictures, one of a small clothing store and the other looks like a banquet room with a large catwalk. I suppose these pictures provide a decent visual on how your store and your event should look. At the bottom of the page it shows related links which are all very similar to the article i read. There are only two posts replying to this blog which shows it is not very popular but still helpful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In this blog it seems rather empty. There are barely any people who comment on this but I could be wrong since they may comment on youtube, facebook, and other sites instead of the blog.
ReplyDeleteI don't know much about clothes industry, but I am sure it's a good idea to give free tickets to those who are interested in fashion shows. If you ever plan to do one, tell me.
ReplyDelete