Thursday, March 25, 2010

Business Cards

I've always wanted to have my own business card when I was young. I've seen so many television shows where people give their business cards to someone and they will always come to the person later on. I have been browsing on google about business for ten minutes and I've found a site called glprint. It is a site that lets you customize your very own business card. You can select various industries, uploading your own photo to print your business cards online. The site is very colorful and is easy to use. It would of been better if they have a video about how to make the business card and how to use the cards in real life.

The link is glprint

4 comments:

  1. Having a business card with your name on it would be really neat, and i'm sure its effective. However it seems with smart phone technology progressing the way it is business cards are almost unnecessary. I have a bottom of the line blackberry and when adding a contact it allows you to put the persons name, business name, cell, home, business, and fax numbers, etc. Newer phones even allow you to scan information from other phones. With technology like this, business cards may be the way of the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great source for getting your own business card,and I'd like to go there to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I don't own any of the newer phones, I did not know that the phone had that kind application or program within it. It seems that I'm pretty outdated in technology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Business card represents the personality of a card holder.Ricky explai in this posting how we can improve the business through the business card.

    ReplyDelete