Monday, March 22, 2010

Re: Evaluation of blog

Ricky mentioned about blog writing business in this previous post. I am very interested in this topic because having a professional guy writing your blog is very common nowadays. I have three blogs on different websites; all of the three blogs are not so successful. I have started these blogs for few years and posted a lot of things in there, but there are not many people interested in my blogs. However, some of the new blog writers who are not famous or having something special, they attracted many attentions in a short period. I was confused that how they can be so successful in writing a blog. Then, one of my friend told that there are people who are good at writing blogs, and they can help you to improve your blog only if you pay them. I was so surprised when I first heard that. Later, I checked some of the websites, and found some people who are doing this. They also have some cases that they did successfully post on that web page. I talked with one guy, and he explained to me how this works. They will loin in your blog and start writing once they received your money. They will first organize and redesign your blog to have a better first impression for others who a reading this blog. Furthermore, they will write some attractive topics relate to you. At last, some of them will view your blog regularly to have a higher clicking rate. Higher clicking rate means more attention from others, and there is a better chance that your blog will get on the home page. They told that they can ensure a success within one month, but they charge more with person like me who did so badly on the blog.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty interesting. I've researched on what is a clicking rate is. And I have found this site which have good reviews on it.

    Site: http://www.ysmblog.com/blog/2008/07/30/good-click-through-rate/.

    The site even shows the 5 factors on how to attract others

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog post was a fantastic romp into the personal opinion of Zheng Guan. I found it to be very insightful but correct me if im wrong, there was a few spelling errors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Ricky, I always want to follow the steps with the suggestions that made by this kind of website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for reminding me about the mistakes, i will correct it.

    ReplyDelete