Thursday, March 25, 2010

Writing

I reviewed a very well written and interesting blog about writing capabilities. The blog is very well written and has quite a bit of response to it. The blog is about a study they did where they got random people to write a paragraph in three minutes but told different groups different directions. One group was told only to write the paragraph, one was asked if they could be counted on and the last group was asked if they would do it. The best results were found from the people who were asked if they could be counted on. This blog has a couple graphs that make the information more clear and concise. The funny thing i found when reading this blog is that when people are told to write a paragraph about any topic most of them wrote about babies or cats.
http://scienceblogs.com/cognitivedaily/2009/11/casual_fridays_what_makes_a_go_1.php

3 comments:

  1. I saw most of the people got a "B", I am thinking what I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Review of this blog is quiet interesting and Graydawg explain its content very well. It seems that the this blog is research based and has a lot of information and well maintained.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Shakeel's opinion; they have done a lot of work on this blog

    ReplyDelete